Friday, October 22, 2010

Jack Antonoff Sketch


Just had the chance to see the band fun. in Vancouver and they were completely incredible. I'd seen them last year when they opened for (and stole the show from) Manchester Orchestra. So I decided to try and do a caricature of them.
This is the first one - Jack Antonoff (also from the band Steel Train). Just a first attempt - I'd like to push it a lot more, a la Jota Leal or Kruger.

I think that's the most I've ever written about a post.

Also, check out my card store. I have a bunch of new stuff I'll be adding this week. Yay:

Stuck On You

2 comments:

Niall O loughlin said...

Great work, I lived in Vancouver for awhile, beautiful city!

Aaron said...

Your caricatures are super! Also I didn't know you were back in Van. Hope I gets ta run into you.